B&S Classic Doors manufacture quality timber bench tops.
Create warmth and richness with beautiful timber bench tops to enhance the decor in your home. Made individually to your specifications, using only the highest quality timbers, supplied raw or polished.
Installation & Maintenance is the key...
- All tops should be sealed on all surfaces with a 2 pack polyurethane, or an approved timber bench top oil on the day of delivery, then be completely finished with the recommended number of coats as specified by the product manufacturer.
- All cut-outs and holes must be sealed immediately after being cut.
- Ensure sufficient insulation, ventilation and clearance over dishwashers, under bench ovens, vegetable storage units and around hot plates.
- When fitting sinks, vanity basins and cook tops etc, ensure there is at least 5mm clearance around all edges to allow for expansion/contraction
- All overhangs exceeding 200mm should always be supported with brackets.
We use and recommend:
Polyurethane (2 pack) Country Oil - Hard wearing with excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. It is economical, easy to apply and maintain to create a natural timber look.
Please talk to your consultant to discuss the installation of a beautiful B&S Classic Doors timber bench top in your kitchen, bar or vanity.
We invite you to view our range of quality doors displayed on our web site. If you would like more information, please contact us or your preferred cabinetmaker and ask for B&S Classic Doors to be fitted to your new kitchen cupboards.
B&S CLASSIC DOORS
Tel: 07 4125 4877